No matter how small the detail if it’s important to you, it’s important to us. Every part of our wedding preparation is planned to precision and our whole team work hard to give you the day you imagined. Our breath-taking Grade II listed building has lots of original Victorian features including high ceilings and large windows, combined to create a picturesque setting to provide an idyllic backdrop for your dream wedding.
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- Complimentary menu tasting for the Bride and Groom
- Red carpet on arrival
- Civil ceremony room with cream aisle runner (if required)
- White chair covers with a coloured sash of your choice
- Arrival fizz for guests
- 3 course choice menu for your guests
- Sparkling wine toast drink
- Banquet manager on the day to also act as master of ceremonies if required
- Centre pieces for tables
- Gift Post box
- Sweet cart
- Choice of back drop, LOVE letters or MR & MRS letters
- Personalised stationary including table plan, place cards and table numbers
- Use of cake stand and cake knife
- DJ for the evening reception
- Evening buffet
- Executive bedroom night prior the wedding for the Bride and Groom
- Executive bedroom night of the wedding for the Bride and Groom
Additional guests can be added: Day and evening guest £62. Evening only guest £17.
Additional extras can be added to tailor make the package to suit your needs. Speak to our Wedding Coordinator to find out more and discuss options for your upcoming special day.