The Great Victoria Hotel has an exciting opportunity to join our hotel team as a Food & Beverage Associate. The Great Victoria comprises of 73 bedrooms, 5 function rooms catering for up to 250 guests and the Avenue bar and restaurant.
Our Food & Beverage Associates are very important members of the Hotel Team who must be fully flexible in their roles. Along with our Reception Team, they are the ‘face’ of the business and are there to ensure all our guests enjoy their time with us.
· Welcome guests to the Hotel & Bar
· Serve guests in the Bar & function rooms
· Ensure Bar is opened & closed with appropriate stock and procedures
· Maintain cleanliness of Bar/Restaurant area and back of house area
· Ensure end of day cash ups are correct and any errors rectified immediately.
· Deal with any comments or complaints in the appropriate manner
· Answer incoming calls when required
· Check guests in and out of the Hotel when required
· Adhere to all company safety and security policies and procedures
· Minimum of 12 months experience in a Food and Beverage role
· Bar experience preferable but not essential
· Conference & Banqueting experience preferable but not essential
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!