The Great Victoria Hotel has an exciting opportunity to join our hotel team as a Housekeeping Supervisor. The Great Victoria comprises of 73 bedrooms, 5 function rooms catering for up to 250 guests and the Avenue bar and restaurant.
The Housekeeping Supervisor role involves a range of duties, including: assisting with the day to day operation of the housekeeping department, supervising housekeeping team members and maintenance of cleaning standards of allocated areas including hotel bedrooms and public areas. Supporting with the training of the housekeeping team, stock control, dealing with lost property and linen procedures are also part of this role. This is a key role in our team which helps supports ensuring our brand values, standards and customer satisfaction are delivered as well as budgeted profitability achieved.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do. Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Housekeeping Supervisor role include:
· Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
· Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
· Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
· Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
· Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
· Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
· Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
· Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant should have previous Housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel or a hospitality related environment, and be able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!